Tuesday, October 03, 2006

him...

There’s this guy I use to hang out with, GC… he pursued me, but he did it in such a classy and sophisticated way that I could not help but to fall for him, it also helped that I was very attracted to him as well… anyways, after a couple of months of running into each other, calls, exchanging emails, we finally decided to hang out… and that’s when it all started… after that we started hanging out pretty regularly and we talked on phone often as well… before I knew it he was the only male I was concerned about… yeah I still have other things on my mind and issues to deal with… but being with him and spending time with him was always the best part of my week… it wasn’t that I was just physically attracted to him, but I was attracted to him in every way possible… he was intelligent, well spoke, driven… he had the entire package… and when we started hanging out, neither one of us were looking for a relationship (me cause I was still trying to get over my ex and him cause he was enjoying his youth… so it seemed like a perfect match for the both us!) We use to talk about any and everything; we used to talk for hours about anything… About 3 months into hanging out with him, I realized that I really liked him… I mean really, really liked him, I mean I was willing to give up every other guy I was interested in or talking to… but in the back of my mind I knew that he wasn’t looking for a relationship ( I mean I guess his feeling could have changed within the last couple of months like mines did), but I didn’t want to ruin a good things… so slowly I started to pull away, stop hanging out with him as much, not talking to him as much on the phone and so on, blamed it on school saying that my last semester is difficult and stressful (which it was)cause I had to finish my capstone project to get my masters degree… he took the hint well, but we still stayed in touch, talked every once in a while and to be truthful I really did still like him… a few months went by of not really seeing each other (just talking on t he phone and stuff cause he liked like 45 minutes away)… then on memorial day weekend I ran into him a mutual friend’s cookout… damn it, he looked as good as I remembered and I realized just how much I missed him… everything about him, from his jokes, to his smile, the simple way he used to hold me and just wanted to talk about any and every thing, the way he would always say don’t leave yet, and everything about him… anyways, it was really good to see him, and I assumed that he felt the same way… we chilled together while at the cookout catching up and stuff… but shortly after we both left there, he was calling me and there I was so happy to see he wanted to see me and hang out just as much as I wanted to… even after seeing him at the cookout I just didn’t know what to do, so I still kept my distance from him, but we talked more often and he was joke about how I abandoned him and how he would joke that I was the ying to his yang, it was the cutest thing ever… two weeks later, I went on vacation to the UK for 2 weeks, not being able to talk to him drove me crazy…. Absolutely crazy… so I texted him while on vacation and told him how much I miss him and we decided to hang out once I got back into the states… I called him the day I got back from vacation and we talked, he asked me to come over but I was too tired… the next day after work, I went to go see him… I guess I didn’t realize how much I had missed him, I just couldn’t stop smile when I saw him… it just felt so natural to be with him… it was so great just being in his presences and before I left, he was like when do I get to you again, and my reply was whenever you want to... and I meant that… well, that was the last time I’ve seen him… and that was the last week of June… and here we are in October… to say I miss him would be an understatement…

No comments: