Sunday, October 08, 2006

hi5...

so i'm on this online community called hi5... and people send u messages and so on... i'm not big on responding to strangers especially to individuals who don''t have apicture of themselves up on their site... and of course you get the random messages from random people... some guy starts sending me messages that i ignore at first, but he kept sending messages so i just replied and asked who he was since he didn't have a picture... anyways, he eventually stopped sending me messages.... then i got a message this evening, say i looked nice in the outfit that i work to a wedding I went to yesterday... it was just a little creepy... why didn't the person just come say something to me at the wedding... it was just weird to have someone sending me a message like that... makes me want to avoid using hi5...
but i did run into some rather cute guys at the wedding reception... looking all nice in their native and all, i like seeing guys in their native... i would have taken the time to meet some of them but i was dead tired after a long day of running/working out and then going to work and so on...

1 comment:

LondonBuki said...

STALKER ALERT!!! LOL!!!