Thursday, October 12, 2006

the sign

You know how when you're trying to make a tough decision and you really need a sign or something to tell you you're going in the right direction... well I feel like I got that sign... that maybe going to London for school next year is the right thing for me, alot of things that i was worried about fell right into place (which doesn't happen to me often) and I've been beaming all day with the confidence that I recieved the sign that i asked/prayed for... now i just have to make sure I'm get everything straigthen out and done if i do plan to do that next year... i'm going make it an option available to myself... I may not go, but i'd rather have options to choose from when the time comes rather than feeling stuck and not having any options to choose from later.... all I have to do is tackle the GMAT, after that its smooth sailing...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

who knows ... maybe we'll cross paths!

Biodun said...

Yeah I feel u on waiting for signs, glad everything worked out n God's speed with ur GMAT!

Unknown said...

Good Luck with the GMAT dearie!!
You never know - a change of environment could work wonders in ur life. Take that bold step cos we'd enjoy having you with us in london. (smile)