Thursday, October 19, 2006

busy week...

Life's been so busy lately... been crazy busy with all my community/volunteering activities, trying to study for the GMAT, starting applications for B School and then been on business travel for the last 3 days... went to San diego for work for a few days... I totally understand why people live there... the weather was great, the view was beautiful, the life style was extravagant to say at the least... I could totally see myself moving there... got back on a red-eye flight last night and back at work this morning... should have taken the day off, but I have all theses deadlines and meeting later on today... and i of course had to catch up on emails... anyways, nothing new here... once i get myself up and running again and catch up on email, i'll be back to write more... later...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

When do you take the GMAT? Where do you plan to apply? How are you getting prepped for it? Great blog but I zeroed in on this post especially cos I'm taking it soon too and I don't think I'm ready!!!! Good Luck!