Wednesday, October 04, 2006

him... part 2

Back to him…. GC… the guy from my last post… well, I felt that I needed to write about him to get him off my mind and outta my head… writing about it doesn’t change how I feel about him or the situation, but it does make me a feel a whole hell of a lot better about things… writing things tends to do that for me… anyways on to the rest of the story… we stopped talking shortly after I saw him at the end of June, honestly I don’t why we stopped talking… but I felt like he was brushing me off and I wasn’t about to put myself out there so I stopped calling and he did the same… well we got back into contact in the middle of September… and I asked him why he stopped talking to me, and he simply turned it around and said he thought I had stopped talking to him and he not the type to stalk people and that he just took the hint (or at least what he thought was a hint from me)… ok, fine then… we’ve talked maybe once since then and that was like 3 weeks ago… and now every time I call or text him, he doesn’t even bother to respond… but every once in a while I’ll get a text from him saying ‘oh, I’m stressed’ or ‘my bad, been busy’… what am I suppose to take that as… I do understand if he’s busy, but is he really busy every time I call/text him… he says that’s not the way it is, well that the way it seems… I even made it easy for him, told him that all he had to do was text me to stop, and I’d never call or text him again, and he can’t even do that… anyways, its driving me crazy, but now I just have to put it out of my mind… that’s all I can do!


"After the storm after the rush after the heat of the moment has passed we can cool off and clean up the messes we’ve made" ~Meredith Grey thanks for the quote AI
It may be to harder to clean up the mess than you think… can we even clean up things after the little falling out me and GC had… maybe we can’t just go back to the way things were especially after not talking for over 3 months… maybe…

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

thanks for the shout out ... J and i finally decided to call it quits for the time being and its hard ... so i know how you feel really i do ... but while it hurts it feels better too ... im cleaning up the mess of me now ... gettin back to who i am ...and bad as it is ... i went on a date last night ... and had a damn good time if i dont say so myself ...

Discombobulated Diva said...

ohhh... how was the date... hope it went well...