Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Truth or Dare

Truth from epsilonicus : If there was one more thing you could say to TO or L, what would it be??

to TO... you had the potential to be a great partner in a relationship, you would be any and everything that a woman would appreciate in relationship but you choose not to follow that potential and instead to became a screw-up... No i don't hate you, hating you would mean that I'm still invested in you... I've come to a point of indifference when it comes to you, you're not worth the time it takes to hate someone... Hate is not the opposite of love, the opposite of Love is indifference-- the point of not caring one way or the other about the individual...
(TO really thinks I hate him or at least he use to til recently... not we're associates, but i never got to tell him the statement above... )

to L... u underestimate me... u always have in one way or the other... no i'm not considering coming to London simply because of you (it may have crossed my mind, but it is not a significant or sufficient reason for me to move) if i came it would be for my own enrichment, yes i speak better yoruba than you think... no, my world didn't end forever once we broke, i'm stronger than u think... yes i'm capable of loving someone with my whole entire heart... yes i am nicer than you give me credit for... yes, I am more patient and understanding than u assume (but u never give me an oppurtunity to be patient with u until recently, u usually just get mad at me for no reason and stop talking to me for a while)... yes, you r older than me, but that doesn't mean u should put me down or make me feel like my feelings don't matter (you didn't do it often, but it did happen)... yes I am very sensitive regardless of how 'tough' I may appear, yes I'm not a neat freak, but I am organized & efficient, yes i go out alot (at least I use to) but I know when to put a limit on it, yes i bite my tougue around since we've been broken up because there somethings i just can't say to you, and yes, despite all of these things, I still love you (as a person/friend) because you are a great person overall.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

" No i don't hate you, hating you would mean that I'm still invested in you... " well said ... i gotta get to that point!

Anonymous said...

This was good. I am feeling the same quote A.I. is feeling. That quote is the truth. I guess I can take a truth from you.