Friday, November 03, 2006

my gym guy - part II

So as I left work Wednesday on my way to the gym, I was thinking how come I never run into my gym guy, IN, outside the guy (like even in the parking lot)… then it was as if my prayers were answered, as soon as I pull into the Bally’s parking lot, here come IN walking out, so I pull up to him inquiring where he was going and who was gonna help me thru my ab workout…. He said he was headed across the street to the mall to grab something to eat and would be back for my workout… and out of no where here I go offering: well I’m already driving, want me to take you (yeah I was quite surprised at that myself)… his response ‘yeah, I just don’t want some big guy chasing me cause he saw me getting into your car’… I laughed it off, but didn’t explicitly say that there wasn’t a big guy (as in a bf) in the picture, but I thought we were already past that… first we drove to the gas station then to the mall so he could get something to eat… and he was super polite… asking if I wanted something to eat, and if I sure and so on and so on… we got to talking about a bunch of things… found out some interesting things about him… he’s parents are still in Africa(he’s from Kenya and has the most beautiful dark skin I’ve ever laid my eyes on) and he hadn’t seen then in years and he was saying he was here by himself and then I asked you don’t have any family here and he replied, no I’m the only one here (that was his chance to inform me if he had a wife and kids… but nothing)… btw, no ring on his hand, I saw a clear view of his hand while we were at the mall (but you know that doesn’t mean he’s still available)… anyways, we chatted the entire time, it was really cool… seems like a caring person just from his behavior and the things he was saying…

Anyways, we got back to the gym and I started working out… Now, the gym I go to is 3 floors, and IN’s desk is situated on the main floor where he can see the entire main floor cause one of his walls in a window and his door opens up to the area where people do ab workout… IN never really leaves his offices too much or the front area, he doesn’t walk around the gym really or anything, so imagine my surprise when I was upstairs working on that elliptical machine when I looked up and saw IN walking towards me… he said he wanted to check on me to make sure I was doing good… and that was it, it was so cute… then he went back downstairs to his office… unfortunately by the time I got to working on my abs, he had some clients in his office and couldn’t come and talk to me as usual… but I spent most of my workout glancing at him and every time I looked up, he was there to catch my eye… and give me that gorgeous smile of his… we didn’t get to talk before I had to leave cause he was with some new clients and he couldn’t really leave them cause he was trying to get them to join and didn’t wanna lose a membership sale…

Now, when we were in the car alone or in the mall was the perfect opportunity for him to ask for my number, but he seemed rather shy for some reason… or maybe its cause he’s unavailable… who know, but I’m going to the gym later on today J… hopefully he’ll be there…

Have a great weekend… 12 miles to run on Saturday… then chilling for the rest of the weekend… gonna try to stay out of trouble, but no guarantees…

2 comments:

NaijaBloke said...

Chie ..why am I not fine now sef... maybe I need to do a plastic surgery ...LOL

U have a nice weekend

Naijadude said...

Hhahah, I can feel the adrenaline rushing thru!! Easy on the crush eh, dont let it bite you at "where the good Lord split yah"!! LOL