Thursday, November 16, 2006

He finally made his move...

OMG!!!! I couldn’t wait to blog this…. So as I stated earlier today, I was going to the gym… was kinda in a weird mood when I got there (maybe that had something to do with IN’s page that I saw on Hi5 (one of those community online communities… yes, I know I actually looked him up :-/)…. Anyways, after seeing IN (my gym guy) at the gym I had a smile plastered on my face… as usual he came over during my ab work out and we started talking, the usual chatting about what’s been going on and so on… as I was finishing my workout, I started to stretch and IN says, its time for dinner… then I reply (jokingly) what are we having for dinner or what r u bring me… he was like let’s go, if you’re done with your work out… luckily I was just about done.. so we went to go get something to eat around the corner, and I thought we were gonna just grab it to go, but he suggested we eat there… that’s was cool with me by all means… so we got to talking, and he asks me why am I single, and my reply was no reason in particular, I just am… anyways our conversation drifted from my status to his status (hmmm, which was a bit sketch) to sex to our various life experiences.

Anyways, we ate and talked for a bit, it was really cool… he is such a beautiful man (I know beautiful is not the best way to describe a man, but damn nothing describes him better… talk, dark, and handsome with the cutest accent)… So we headed back to his job, I drove cause first of all, I don’t know him well enough to be jumping into his car and second of all I like to be in control… anyways, once we got back to his job, we sat in the car and just talked for a bit… his one hour break turned into a two hour break… and somewhere in the mist of our talking and flirting, he leaned in and kissed me… then he kissed me again and again… and Damn can I say he’s a great kisser… anyways, it was really cool… I hope he didn’t get in trouble for being gone for 2 hours... but it was really cool getting to know him…. Talking about how he thought I was shy and all, and how he’s had his eye on me for a while and so on…

He wanted to get together later this evening once he gets off work at 11pm… but for me, that’s kinda late to be meeting…he said he really wanted to see me again, and that I should think about it and call him at work… Anyways, I’m called him to tell him that I wasn’t up for meeting up tonight and if we could plan something for the weekend… what I thought would be a 5/10 minute conversation turned into an conversation that lasted well over an hour… we’re gonna make plans tomorrow to hang out soon… but I can just say that I am very much attracted to his man, IN, in every way possible… He was just so up front about things, and said the cutest comments... had me blushing and all... I couldn’t stop smiling while I was talking to him on the phone… and even now that I'm off the phone with him, the smile is still shining across my face… I know its silly to be excited about it, but we have been flirting back and forth for about 2 months and I’m just so gitty… and I can’t wait to talk to him tomorrow…. And he has the sexist phone voice with his cute accent!

Ok, enough about IN… I’m off to bed, sweet dreams… I know what I’ll be dreaming of!

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh I'm so happy for you hun! He sounds cool and you guys sound like you really get along!!! Good luck and make sure you keep us updated okay?

Bet you didnt' think when you woke up yesterday morning that you would kiss him did you! Isn't it the best feeling when somebody you really fancy fancies you back!

Anonymous said...

u need to see the way i am smiling like a cat that ate a canary.
So does he have a girlfriend??
i m reali happy for u, he sounds like a real interesting guy.

Discombobulated Diva said...

@1982, if anyone would have told me I would have been kissing him yesterday I would have never believed them, especially since I wasn't even planning on going to the gym... the thunderstorm chenged my plans of running outside, so i opted to go to the gym instead... but I guess everything does happen for a reason :-)...

@Angie, Fortunate for me, he doesn't have a girlfriend, but he is sorta in a difficult situation... but that doesn't affect our (In & I) chances of seeing where things go... but i'm definitely taking it slow with him...

LondonBuki said...

How cute :-)

Good Luck and enjoy :-)

Anonymous said...

wow... dude sure made up for lost time. glad you didnt let him come over after work... he would have definitely tried to smash it...
soooooo... what is this difficult situation? i'm guessing kids are involved? Oya! spill it!

Anonymous said...

I need someone to tell me I am back from Paris, or wherever is the love-land!

Awww....goodluck with the ride hun! But be slow and swift with it all, while you enjoy every bit of it, dont go overboard and just marvel in the session!!!

Anonymous said...

Oh snap!!! Homeboy made the move quick and decisive! I am definitely happy for you. I know you are over there glowing!

Anonymous said...

AMAAAAAAAAAAAZING I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU... i was even grinnin big for you! He sounds fabulous ... and if he makes you feel the way he is already makin you feel i see good things in the future ... have fun this weekend and keep us posted ... but i already know you will!

Anonymous said...

We seem to have hit the jackpot...