Wednesday, November 29, 2006

back in action...

No I haven’t abandoned my blog… but here's what's been going on with me in a nutshell… I had a great thanksgiving, was too busy stuffing my face to get to the computer and blog… went crazy on black Friday and shopped my head off, spending all kinds of money on things that I probably don’t need, but wanted… then I fell terribly sick on Saturday, ended up in the ER for what turned out to be a stomach flu/virus, I was in a lot of pain (no worries, I’m all better now)… stayed home a few days and now I’m out and about… back to work today…

Anyways… let’s see… my gym guy, IN doesn’t realize that I have a short attention span and that he needs to step up his game… my interest was already waning, I thought that the thanksgiving break would have been a good time to get together and so something… but yet another test he failed… I did see him a couple of times of the thanksgiving weekend (only cause I went to work out) and he was being super friendly and flirtatious as usual, but the gym is neither the time or place to be trying to get with me… I do understand that he works a lot and is still in school, but thanksgiving was a 4 day weekend, and if you can’t make time to hang out on a four day weekend, then you probably can’t make time to hang out during normal weekends… oh well… and he does this thing where whenever I got to the gym he’s like ‘oh, you’ve forgotten about me’ or ‘you haven’t called me’.. hello…… the phone works two ways, learn to pick it up and use it buddy… aiight, aiight, enough about IN…

Anyways, I can’t believe its almost December… actually it only 2 days always… I love the holidays, I’m going to decorate my house this weekend… since I am the youngest I’m usually the one that does that, but it never bothers me cause I enjoy the holidays so much… I also excited about all the good movies coming out during the holidays, the one I’m most excited about is the new Will Smith movie called the Pursuit of Happiness… if you haven’t seen the previews or commercials about it, check it out here: http://www.sonypictures.com/movies/thepursuitofhappyness/
enjoy!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

glad to see you're back in action and feelin well ... stomach flu no good ... yes im so excited its almost december ... although im always lazy about getting decorations out and up ... enjoy the rest of your week!

Anonymous said...

IN is definitely slipping. He just dont know...

LondonBuki said...

Oh... sorry about the stomach flu. Hope you are FULLY recovered!