Thursday, June 28, 2007

ATL...

I'm going to Atlanta... (or the A or ALT as some may call it :-) )... anyways, i've worried myself enough about things with RFM... and i've come to a point of acceptance... i'm done with the situation... me and RFM have not finished our conversation and to be honest i don't if we ever will... i called him briefly last nite to say hello and see how he was doing... we spoke for a couple of minutes... i asked did he want to finish the conversation from Sunday and he said can we do it later... and i said of course that's fine (only because i know he had a long day at work)... but in the last 24 to 48 hours i'd made up my mind... i'm done, i can't do it anymore... so that's that... at this point, i'm not sure if its even necessary to finish the conversation, i feel like i've reached out to him yestersday and its his turn to do the same... but as i said, I'm done... (would it be okay if i just send him a text or email, saying no need to finish the convo, lets just go out seperate way??? i mean why not use technology in my advantage)
(btw, the name RFM stood for Right For Me... well because i thought he was right for me at one point, but sadly i was mistaken... in all the excitement of a new love, it is easy to get carried away...)

so anyways... off to Atlanta tonight... i'm excited!!! its my first weekend that i'll spend in Atl... I've been there once before, that was earlier this year but it was for work, it was in the winter time and it was in the middle of the work week... i really excited because i get to spend time with my line sister as well as spend time with a bunch of my friends that live in Atlanta and my girl is throwing a pool party on Saturday and I definitely plan on enjoying myself... besides i need an extended weekend and a mini vacation from the drama in my life and all the stress that i've been putting myself thru...

have a great weekend... because i know i will... stay blessed!!!

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

good for you...
wish i could make decisions about ment and stick to it.

good luck...

Discombobulated Diva said...

@ Anon... thanks.. it was a hard decision, but i think i ultimately made the right decision for me... sometimes i just have to lookout for number one... me

mochafella said...

Err, I don't think text or email works, that's just running away. End it the next time you speak. How's you friend that moved to Cali doing?

Discombobulated Diva said...

@ Mochafella... you're right, i don't think i could actually do that, especially since i do care & respect him so much... so i'll do it the next time we speak... my friend that move to Cali is doing just fine, still adjusting to life on the west coast... just talked to her today actually... she's planning a trip to DC soon :-)...what part of Cali r u in?

Anonymous said...

wow, i feel ur pain, No 2 d txt or email , this something i always do(big mistake) when d guy dosent want 2 talk. 4 some reason, they have a way of turning it ard, u know am busy , y all this or they dont ans at all which hurts d most. if he was truly not cheating on u or cared abt u , he will try is possibly best 4 u 2 know that u r d only one. No matter how busy he is , he will find time .I am sorry this happened to u , but hey u know best , u r d one in this, so only u can decide and if u pull a blank on wot do think , U can always count on God for is grace.

SET said...

GIRL I AM SORRY I CAN RELATE TO YOUR SITUATION. ALL I CAN SAY DEPENDING ON HOW LONG THE RELATIONSHIP LASTED, YOU MAY HAVE TO HAVE THAT TALK CUS WHEN YOU SEE AGAIN IT WILL HAPPEND. TECHNOLOGY IS NOT EXCEPTED IF YOU HAVE A CHOICE TO SIT DOWN AND TALK ABOUT IT. GOOD LUCK

Jameil said...

if you're done with it, don't worry about the text or email. just end it once and for all.

So...Wise...Sista said...

I agree with Jameil. Be the bigger person. Have the respect that he lacks and end it swiftly and confidently. Good luck!

mochafella said...

She's already running and leaving us I see....I'm in LA.