Friday, March 16, 2007

Road Trip...

ROAD TRIP…. So one of my good friends NB got transferred from MD to Cali… so Me, NB and my girl AB are all taking a road trip… her company is moving everything but her car, so she has to drive… and well we’re gonna make an event of it… So we gonna make it a 6 day drive from MD to Cali, driving about 6 to 7 hours a day… and chillin the rest of the time.. NB’s company is paying for everything, including the cost of gas and hotel… so all me and AB are paying for is food along the way… So, the drive is roughly a little over 3000 miles… yeah I know, that’s a crazy amount of miles to drive… so here’s a where we plan on stopping at first night in W.VA or KY for the night then we’re off to Memphis to go see civil rights museum and/or Beale Street… then off to Oklahoma City, OK to see bombing memorial and then do some country line dancing (yeah right?!?!)… then off to Santa Fe, NM to see some Pueblos and buy some silver/Indian tapestries…. Then of course we have to stop in VEGAS baby, we’re gonna stay in Vegas the longest, for about a day and half to have ample time to gamble, drink and BS… u know what they say… "what happens in Vegas stays in Vegas!" … then on the 6th day we’ll take that 4 hour drive to LA… hang out in Hollywood, eat dinner and Walk down the "Hollywood Walk of Fame" then move my friend NB into her apartment… on the 7th days, me and AB head on a plane back to MD… I’m so excited about this trip, its gonna be so much fun… I can only image the craziness that will occur over this 7 days trip… we leave next Friday… so one week til we leave for our Road Trip…

And well, its happened again…. I’m falling for him… the only exception this time is that I actually see a future with him... him would be the Accountant… my Accountant… have been spending some quality time with him and just getting to know him…. And the more I know about him, the more I like him… only time can tell what the future has to hold for me and him… but I certainly hope that the future is bright… I’m gonna miss him while I’m on the road trip… that’s a whole week without seeing him… and the most we’ve gone without seeing each other is about 2 or 3 days… but absences makes the heart fonder right???

7 comments:

Unknown said...

Do you know how amazing your road trip sounds! I've always wanted to do one like that! Make sure you tell us all the details when you get back okay!

I'm glad you're falling for the accountant. It's an amazing feeling... enjoy!

Perfectly Human said...

Sounds like sooo much fun! I'm excited for you, lol. I've always wanted to do that but in time...enjoy your trip!

Anonymous said...

Definitely enjoy the trip. I wish I had some time to do that.

Anonymous said...

let me know how it goes ... im gonna have to make that trip come the fall ... and well im not much lookin forward to it ... i hate being in the car for prolonged amounts of time! the accountant sound like a good thing .. im happy for ya !

Anonymous said...

oh my gosh.. road trips are always sooo much fun.. hope things go great with the accountant... he sounds lovely!

Anonymous said...

Great, more rowdy MDers we shall be turning back at the CA state line.

Vera Ezimora said...

Dang, I'm jealous!! A six day trip to Cali and all u're paying for is food? Mm mm mm.

Take me along, please!!! I live in MD too! *sobs*