Friday, June 08, 2007

Our first big fight...

So the RFM and I are having (you I said having and not had as in past tense) our first real fight… you know that fight that decides if we’re gonna try to stick it thru and go our separate ways… that fight where u may learn some unpleasant thing about your significant other… you know exactly what I’m talking about don’t you… well, I’m not going to go thru all the details of our first fight… but let’s just say its been going on for about 6 days now… six long, hard, tortuous days (maybe I’m being a bit dramatic…) but it has been a long six days… and well, to tell you the truth I feel that the fight started with something RFM did, and he believes that I escalated the whole situation and blew it out of proportion… and he didn’t like the way I reacted… what’s funny, well not really funny but more hypocritical, is that he reaction to be ‘blowing things out of proportion’ has been blown out of proportion… how can u be mad/irritated/annoyed with me because u feel that I overacted to something, only for your own reaction to be overacted as well… isn’t that a little backwards… so anyways, that’s what’s been keeping me busy and away from blogging.. I hope to get this situation resolved soon and very soon, but only time will tell… anyways, I’m off to try and get things resolved (and for once I actually do want things to be resolved, instead of me just leaving the situation alone and stop talking to the guy…)… there are only 2 things that i see possible that can happen... either we learn from this situation and continue to grow together from it or we go our seperate ways and just be friends/associates... I’ll be back… and hopefully things will work out the way that I hope they will...

P.S. yes, I know my last post about me tripping when things start to get a little serious, but I honestly don’t think its me this time… and I’m more than willing to work things out cause I truly think this could work out…

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope you guys have worked through this fight? I think it's good to get the first on out of the way because so much hangs on it ... good luck.

NaijaBloke said...

Waiting to hear if you guys resolved the issue yet o ..

Confused Naija Girl said...

i havent been here in a while. I hope you guys resolved the issue oh! good luck!