Thursday, May 10, 2007

taken away too soon...

So yesterday, on May 9th 2007 my uncle pasted away, my mother's younger brother, the same uncle who use to live with us when him and his entire family moved here from Nigeria in the mid-ninities... and well, i'm at a lost of words... trying to make sense of life... trying to support and comfort his children, my four younger cousins, my mother and her sibling, and everyone that has been affected...

I don't understand and I know its not my place to understand or question, but I still wonder, I still question, and i'm still in alot of pain... I know he's in a much better place now, but for some reason that doesn't bring me or anyone around me any comfort at the moment... so in time i guess it will come, but til then I just don't know what to really say or do...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i am sorry to hear about your uncle... i know there is nothing that can be said to remove the pain but know that you are in my thoughts!

Anonymous said...

sorry babe... i can't even begin to imagine how you feel... may his soul rest in perfect peace... and i hope God gives you and everyone who loved him the strenght to deal wit the loss

AMEBO said...

I am so so sorry about your loss. It really is painfull loosing a loved one but God knows why HE had to take him so soon.

May God give yoour family and his, the strength to move on.

Anonymous said...

hey,sorry about ur loss

Olawunmi said...

accept my condolences at this trying time. there's not much else i can offer.

God bless you and yours.

Anonymous said...

I willd efinitely keep you in my thoughts and prayers. Bless.

Discombobulated Diva said...

thanks everyone for all the kind words... they are very much appreciated.

~DD

Naijadude said...

I am sorry to hear about ur loss....