Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Away I go...

So I’ve been praying, sort of… or at least talking to God about what decision I should make… and well, when I woke up yesterday morning, although I wasn’t in the best mood, the idea of going to London/UK put a huge smile of my face and I decided that was the sign that I had been waiting for… for a few seconds on that early gloomy Monday morning, as I dreaded going to work (again!!!)… a few thoughts flashed thru my head as to why I had originally pursued the idea of going abroad anyways, and all the joys that I will have… and in that split second, my heart was content with the decision to go… to just go… and to stop worrying about everything… that God will make a way for me… and so in another 4 months or so… I’ll be going…

Understand that the right to choose your own path is a sacred privilege. Use it. Dwell in possibility. ~Oprah Winfrey

All you can do is follow your heart, no one can predict the future...~Anon

3 comments:

Jameil said...

fantastic!! i want to go! take me! :)

Vera Ezimora said...

Great! So what will you be bringing back?

Anonymous said...

Have fun angel