Wednesday, January 24, 2007

The real OC...

The real OC…

Aiight, when I left work last Friday evening, I was so excited… I was looking forward to an evening of doing absolutely nothing but watching some movies as I laid in bed… maybe talk to New Yorker for a little bit… but all in all, it was suppose to be a ME night, all about me and relaxing… I managed to get all my errands ran and be in my bed by 5:30pm, talk about lazy!!! Watched my first movie, Little Miss Sunshine… hilarious movie… then decided to take a quick break before popping in the next movie… then my friend, OC, called me… now here’s the story with me and OC… OC and I met late in 2005, maybe around September/October or so… we chilled for a little bit, went out on a few dates… he was a cool guy… then I met another guy name GW in November… GW and I really hit it off, we just really clicked… so I was chilling with both guys getting to know them and so on… then one night I was driving and I called OC on the phone, it was about 11pm or so, and apparently I woke OC up from his sleep, instead of him to just tell me that he was sleeping, he proceeded to talk on the phone and he ended up being really mean and rude and it was a real turn off, so I decided I was done with OC, especially since me and GW clicked more anyways… I stopped called OC and eventually he got the message…

So fast forward about 9 months to August 2006… I was having this huge Birthday party with one of my friends… so I invited everyone in my email address book including OC, without thinking about it… the evite had my number on it…. So OC started calling me again every once in a while, it didn’t bother me cause he’s a cool guy, but I knew that I couldn’t date him… anyways, lately OC has been calling me more talking about how he wants me to be his girl friend and how we’re so good together and so on and so on… I was surprised considering how we ended things and the face that he hadn’t seen me in over year (since the end of 05)… each time he called it was the same thing, the convo would start off cool, but then he’d manage to start talking me and him being together and so on… Anyways, he called me on like Tuesday night and was confession all these things about how he felt foe me and I wasn’t prepared… so I got off the phone and called him back on Thursday, but he didn’t pick up… then he calls me back on Friday… this past Friday… and I was trying to be nice about the situation and not come out and say that I won’t date him again, so I told him I was dating someone that I cared about… but that didn’t phase him… so I gave him the ultimate excuse, there’s no point in dating him cause he’s not Nigerian and I want to marry a Nigerian… I think that hit home for him… but even then he just kept going on and on about he doesn’t understand what the big deal is and blah blah blah and trying to make me feel guilty talking bout I broke his heart and he’s in so much pain and so on…
In my mind, I was thinking… REALLY, cuz u haven’t seen me in over a year and we don’t talk that often, where was all this really coming from… so anyways, after 2 hours, I managed to get off the phone with him… and well I though everything was resolved… then late Saturday night (or early Sunday morning) he started texting me all these crazy comments that we can try and make it work… I tried to ignore it but he was blowing up my phone so I replied and he was like he doesn’t understand… and by this time it was 4am and I was quite tipsy and exhausted from dancing all night… so the last text I sent said something to the affect that I’m dating someone I really care about and I’m not leaving him for anyone… we’ll talk about this later and good night… he’s response was quite angry with capital letters and all these exclamation marks… I was too tired to deal with it, so I went to sleep… I finally talked to him about it on Sunday nite and why the hell was he texting me all the stuff and that his last text was angry… we talked it out and well the resolution, he’s gonna have to work it out cause I’m not dating him again… if only New Yorker knew half the drama other guys put me through!!!

4 days to my marathon… and then after my marathon I get to spend some quality time with my New Yorker … cause I gotta go to Jersey for work and well he’s gonna come down and spend a day or two with me :-) (called New Yorker today from work… and the first thing outta his mouth was ‘can’t wait to see you on Monday baby’… )… can’t wait to see him next week!

6 comments:

Confused Naija Girl said...

awww ! i am happy for u and newyork. About the other guys. girl cut them off COmpletely!!!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE LITTLE MISS SUNSHINE ... too too hilarious...that last scene had me dyin... what is that all about guys not takin the hint and youre wasting my text messages
then they go and call u crazy! Good luck with the marathon ill be cheerin you on from here! And well you know Im happy bout you and New York! ill be lookin forward to the blog about it!!!

Sheba Brooks Moore said...

I gotta rent Little Miss Sunshine...sounds interesting...hope you win the race...so many to run these days...

peace

Unknown said...

You this girl, where do you meet all these guys??? You're definitely in demand! Glad you and NewYorker are still going strong! OC sounds like he has anger issues anyway.

Good luck in the marathon! Let us know how you do! And enjoy NewJersey and New Yorker!

Anonymous said...

LIttle miss sunshine is one of the best movies i've watched in a very long time! I'm glad you and New yorker are still good... I hope it gets even better with time... he's such a cutie.. don't mind OC jare... he's just ramblingg nonsense... but babe you're a hot cake sha oh.. take it ez! Good luck with the marathon

Anonymous said...

Good for people to know.