Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Interesting Weekend...

I celebrated my birthday this past weekend… had a huge party which was a real success… a lot of people came out to help me celebrate… from what I do remember, I had a blast and so did everyone around me… the next morning however was not so pleasant! I’m one of those drunk people that people can tell you’re a little tipsy, but never quite look or act drunk… so my friend kept buying me drinks (little did they know or realize how gone I was that night)…

I was talking to a guy, C, that I dated briefly last year… and his birthday is a couple of days after mines, and we just happen to get in touch again… I called him in the morning to say happy birthday and then he called me later that night… he was really down… told me how some girl he use to deal with a couple years back called him and told him the reason things ended with them was cause he was too arrogant… now I don’t think that C is that arrogant or at least I never noticed it… I mean we did stop talking cause there was something that he said to me one night over the phone that didn’t sit well with me, I don’t remember what it was… but I do remember him apologizing the next day… but for some reason I couldn’t get past it, so after that I was done… me and C actually think a lot alike, we have a lot in common and see things the same way… and yesterday he told me that he had wanted me to be his girlfriend until I disappeared on him… I thought that was really interesting, I honestly didn’t know what to say… I think what shocked me was that I just can imagine someone wanting ME to be their girlfriend… I mean its not such an outlandish idea, but it just threw me off that all…

I’ve been talking to my ex, which I’ll call ex- L (check out this post, it explains ex)... Ex-L and I have been talking quite a bit lately… his birthday is about a week and a half before mines… anyways, sometimes he says things that make me think that he wants or is considering the idea of me and him getting back together… I was reading some of the old emails (since we don’t write letters anymore) that me and ex-L use to send each other… some of those emails are so emotional and touching, I would have never guessed that things would have ended up the way they did… like we were head over heels in love with one another... he called me on my birthday, and he was just so sweet… it was almost the same guy that I feel in love with 2 years ago… as a matter of fact, what would have been out 2 year anniversary is coming up at the end of the September… I know that he’ll remember just like I remember… and we’ll do what we usually do… talk about the would of, could of and should ofs of our relationship… then we go back to acting like everything is normal… I sent ex-L the unedited pictures from my birthday party, and there were quite a few pictures of me chilling with guys, one guy in particular there were a bunch of picture of me and dancing and hugging and so on… I don’t think ex-L was very pleased with that…

Anyways, after talking to C for a while longer… he asked if we could get together , so me and C are gonna meet up for drink one sometime soon… but I hope he remembers my rule about never going back to date an ex or someone you’ve dated in the past…

No comments: