Tuesday, August 01, 2006

?!?!

Don't offer to come join me in my bed if you don't mean it!!!

ex: What u up to?

DD:Just chillin before i head to bed

ex: going to bed without me

DD: you're more than welcome to join me

. . .

ex: I want my bed

DD: Me too
(Now i meant that i wanted his bed too... but he doesn't need to know all that)

ex: Y do you want my bed?

DD: LOL... i meant i want my bed too...

ex: oh

DD: bout to head to bed, but i wouldn't mind your bed though

ex: go to bed... we'll talk tomorrow

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Poor Hygiene - regular showering and cleansing using the penis and surrounding areas is regarded as a must, once this fails to occur then the sizegenetics may become irritated or infected;Priapism - an sizegenetics inside the penis that could be persistent and will not subside;Prostatitis - an infection of your prostate gland;Sickle Cell Anemia - a blood disease that affects the hemoglobin, or the protein with the blood that carries oxygen on the sizegenetics and can restrict penile function;STD's and Other Infections - Chlamydia, genital herpes, scabies and crabs, thrush and other forms of infections;
http://sizegenetics-reviewx.tumblr.com/