Tuesday, August 22, 2006

40 Questions?!?!

1. My sister once: hit our dads (parked) car from behind… it was soo hilarious, lucky for her she didn’t do any noticeable damage!
2. Never in my life: did I imagine myself as the corporate type doing a 9 to 5
3. When I was five: I ran away from home (ok, across the street to my friends house) but when my parents found me… I got the butt whooping of a life time
4. High School was: one of the greatest times of my life… being popular, class vice-president, and being an athlete made it a wonderful experience.
5. I will never forget: the day I walked in on my boyfriend (at the time) having sex with some random girl…
6. I once met: a guy that stole my heart and then broke it into a million pieces
7. There's this girl I know who: is so closed minded about things, that she restricts herself from enjoying life… she makes me glad that I have enough experience that I can enjoy life and not worry about the small things!
8. Once, at a bar: at Coyote Ugly in Las Vegas, me and my friends got on the bar and started dancing… it was great!!!
9. By noon, I'm usually: trying to stay awake at work... and counting down how many hours before I get to the bar/happy hour!!!
10. Last night: I had dinner and went bar hopping with one of my closest friends… then went to see a boy afterwards…
11. If I only had: lost the weight a little earlier in life…
12. Next time I go to church: I’ll try to get there on time
13. Terry Shiavo: Who???
14. What worries me most: that I won’t find a suitable man to marry and live happily ever after with.
15. When I turn my head left, I see: my cube mate (at work) pretending to do work…
16. When I turn my head right, I see: my alarm clock (at home) … and realize that time is passing me by while I’m here in bed…
17. You know I'm lying when: I start stumbling over my words
18. What I miss most about the eighties: was the carefree days… no responsibilities yet (I was a mere child in those days!)
19. If I was a character in Shakespeare, I'd be: Juliet…
20. By this time next year: I hope to be in a meaningful relationship or chilling in Jamaica (but preferably the first option, or both!).
21. A better name for me would be: Discombobulated…
22. I have a hard time understanding: why I am so forgiving sometimes, especially to the ex-boyfriends that screw me over!
23. If I ever go back to school I’ll: probably get my MBA… and party like I was 21 all over again!
24. You know I like you if: I invite you to go out with me and meet my other friends
25. If I ever won an award, the first person I'd thank would be: my friends and family
26. Darwin, Mozart, Slim Pickens & Geraldine Ferraro: had it right… it is the survival of the fittest that last, made great music that I can’t fully appreciate yet, I like lots of options...., dunno!?!?
27. Take my advice, never: pass up an opportunity to have a good times… you only live once!
28. My ideal breakfast is: sex in the morning… maybe followed by some food for staminaJ…29. A song I love, but do not own is: I’m every woman by Chaka Khan
30. If you visit my hometown, I suggest: going downtown… it’s a great view and the restaurants are great!
31. Tulips, character flaws, microchips & track stars: tulips are pretty… flaws can be annoying, do I eat those? and track stars have great legs!!!
32. Why won't people: just mind their own freaking business and leave me out of their mouth!
33. If you spend the night at my house: you’ll get breakfast in bed… NOT… but you will find that everyone in my household wakes up pretty damn early on the weekends… its actually kinda weird…
34. I'd stop my wedding for: No one… gotta get down the aisle before he (the groom) realizes what he’s getting himself into!
35. The world could do without: racists and republicans (but then again aren’t they synonymous)
36. I'd rather lick the belly of a cockroach than: ???
37. My favorite blonde is: Jessica Simpson or Lisa Simpson (if you can consider her a blond)38. Paper clips are more useful than: having no paper clips.
39. If I do anything well, it's: enjoying my life!!!
40. And by the way: I’m not as strong as I seem… I do get lonely sometimes, but being lonely is better than being hurt!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i like this... i might borrow this and make it a Meme (as in tag others to complete this)....

Discombobulated Diva said...

The J was a typo, i deleted it,sorry... i don't go drinking every evening in the week... just 2 or 3 times a week :-), lol... I'm an IT specailist during the day time and I party at night.... i'm not hoping to sleep with my ex-boyfriend, I just reminisce about the good old times in our relationship...