Tuesday, July 25, 2006

So I changed my blog from discomboluated in life to discombulated diva… felt it was a much needed change…

So, I didn’t get to see my ex last weekend… but it was okay, I didn’t expect too (even though I wanted to)… but we did talk while he was around… truth is we’ve been talking a whole lot lately and maybe that’s y I hold on to that little glimpse of hope of re-uniting with him … the last couple of conversations that we’ve had, he’s spent most of them reminiscing about from our past relationship and talking about some arguments and such that affected both of us… I was telling him about this one time , after we had broken up, that he made me so upset cause he was being down right mean to me… to my surprise and shock he said he didn’t understand why he’d been so mean at the time and he apologized… yeah, imagine, I was bout t drop the phone on the ground at that point… now in his defense, that was the first time he had even said something cross to me in the two years that we’d known and dated each other… and I guess I was just shock at him being mean towards me … and of course we talked about the good times and all that… I don’t get him though… if he doesn’t want to get back together, why sit on the phone and reminisce with me ….

Anyways, so I’m wondering if pass FBs (Friends with benefits… but we all really know the more common term) can really still just be friends afterwards… that one I’m still working on… I mean I know it an age old question… but it is possible to be just friends with someone you’ve dated or been friends with benefits with… even if you’re the one that called it off, it’s still possible right? I mean, I’m still friends with the aforementioned ex and we have a good friendship and we know our boundaries (even if I am pining away for him over here, I manage to keep that all under control and be friends with him)…

No comments: