Wednesday, August 16, 2006

So, last night was an early night for me and my friends, so as i proceeded to drop my friend off at home and start the long drive home (which wouldn't be so bad, except that i wasn't in the mood to really drive, it was early and I was still a bit buzzed)... so anyways, i decided to call him (him being the guy i mentioned in my last post... that i use to talk to/date for a little while... lets call him AO)... So anyways, i called A to see what he was up to... i wanted to stop by and hang out for a bit, since his place is on my way home...

anyways, he said come over and we got there about the same time, cause he was just coming home from work... so in we went into his house... his family is chilling in the living room, i spoke to them all (trying not to blush) and then we proceeded to the basement (where his room is) to hangout... we just talked for a bit and watch some TV... it was a little tense, cause here we are both laying on his bed, trying to pretend that we're not attracted to one another... weird thing is we hadn't seen each other at all in like 2 months, even though we talked on the phone and emailed and all that... guess you kinda forget the affect a person can have on you, when you're with them alone... anyways, after about an hour and a half or so, i decided it was time for me to head out... so i get up, put on my shoes... we proceed to say our good byes and he gets up and gives me the biggest hug ever, it felt soooo good... and then he kissed me on my neck... and i just couldn't resist anymore, so i leaned in and kissed him... needless to say, he was all for it (but he did start it with the kiss on my neck... that was an unfair move)... anyways, that goodbye hug turned into a 15 minute goodbye kiss... in which he repeated stated, you have to come and visit me again... and of course i was like, definitely... i left shortly after that...

talked to him for a bit once i got home and then i went to bed... we never really talked about things.... but i'm not sure there's anything to talk about... well, there is... but i don't know if i'm ready to talk about it.... i like him and i can't help it.... but i honestly don't even know what his status is or what's really going on with him... you know how it is, once you stop talking to someone and say that ya'll will stay friends, its just the superficial things that you talk about... (i know he doesn't have a girlfriend, but i don't know if he's talking or seeing someone else seriously... which i guess would be an important factor to know...)

anyways, here i am at work trying to get my mind off of the entire event and off of him, but i can't help it, but he keeps running thru my mind...

No comments: