Thursday, August 24, 2006

My Break

I’m at a point where I’m not seeing/dating/talking to any guy,,, I kinda thought that I needed a break from guys and all the drama that comes with dating/talking to a guy…. I haven’t had a break for about two years… I just need to clear my head, decide what I want at this point in my life and just enjoy my life… I have some open ended interests (Open ended interests are guys that I know are interested in me, and we may talk every once in a while, but I’m not just not interested in taking things any further and that I’m just good as being friends or associates… )
There some advantages and of courser some disadvantages to my current position… the advantages being that I decided to take a break out of choice, I get a chance to re-focus on what I want, a get a chance to explore different or new interests that I may otherwise not have time for, I don’t feel obligated to consider someone else’s feelings when I decided to do something, I get time to hang out with my single friends and I just get to live a drama free life… the main disadvantage, sometimes feeling lonely, but that rarely happens cause I’m always around friends and having a good time….
Once I get my head on straight, I’ll be ready to start dating again, or if I find a guy that blows my mind and I feel like I can’t let him pass me by, can’t let good opportunities walk away from you!!!

Right now though, I’m just gonna enjoy where I am in life,,,

No comments: