Thursday, January 31, 2008

back in action... again...

yeah, I know I’ve been MIA again… but I’ve had some legitimate reasons… I moved again about a week and a half ago in to a 1bdrm flat (apartment)… 3 place in the 5 months that i've been in London... crazy right, but i think i've finally found the right place... and I’ve just been getting myself settled into my new place… to be completely honest, I do love my new place… everything about it feel right… when I wall through the door, it feels like home (at least my home away from home)… so aside from moving into a new place, what’s been going on with me… well I’m planning a small get together of some friend, a small house warming, this weekend coming up… nothing too big, just a few friends, some drinks, music and of course food… that should be fun, I am definitely looking forward to it! other than that…

hmmm… I’m sure you’re wondering about TA… what can I really say, other than I am taking things one day at a time with him… some days he makes me the happiest girl in the world :-), some days he really get under my skin and I’m irritated, but its only natural (there are very few people I think I like ALL the time, including myself)… but when I do look at the big picture, he makes me happy more times than not, so for now I’m just going with the flow, cause things are good… I notice that I am finding myself more and more comfortable around him, that he allows me to be silly and just be myself, without feeling like I have to be anything else, which is a great feeling… I think one of the things that I really appreciate most about TA is that we don’t have to always be talking when we’re together, in the sense that we could be chilling and watching tv or something for hours with very few words, but there’s no awkwardness, and then there are days that we can talk on and on forever into the wee hours of the early morning about any and everything as that feels so natural as well…
the other day I was sitting in a training course for work, and I guess I was day dreaming and I pictured this great future for TA and I… that scared me a lot… scared me cause I could actually see him in the future, but as I said I’m just taking it one day at a time… not rushing into anything, not jumping any steps or anything like that… the fact that that thought came in my head did make me a bit nervous though… but what can I really do about that… anyways, one day at a time…

well, I’ve been on my new BC pill for about 3 and a half weeks so far, and so far so good… my emotions are much much better, I still get emotional at times, but at a normal rate, not like before where I felt like I couldn’t control my emotions… I’ve noticed that my appetite does funny things though, I go for days without really wanting food, but then I go days where I’m craving different foods… its odd, but I’m hoping that that will eventually go away… and as u may have guess, I did jump on the scale just to make sure I wasn’t putting on any pounds… and boy was I relieved when I saw that the scale had actually gone down:-)!!! I haven't noticed any other major side affects either, so i'm praying that this one doesn't cause any other issues!!!

Anyways, can’t believe February is here already… shucks to tell you the truth, I’m still trying to get use to the idea that its 2008… time seems to be flying by… but I’m trying to enjoy it as it goes, but also make sure that I plan for the future…

3 comments:

desperate lady said...

1st of all, happy new year and its ma 1st time here. I like ur blog.
I hav d same eating problem sometimes but I'm not on n e pill.
At least u show emotions right? I don't show n e, I'm tryna work on that sha.

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new place. I am glad to see that things are going well!! Keep it up!

Discombobulated Diva said...

@desperate lady... thanks for visiting, hopefully you'll be back... i'll definitely be around to check out your blog... my emotions are crazy sometimes, but isn't that always the case, but as long as you're working on it, then you're in the right direction!!!

@Epsilonicus... whats up... yeah finally getting settled in and starting to find my place... it feels really good :-)!