Sunday, January 06, 2008

starting the new year on the right foot... hopefully...

I finally got back to London on Thursday morning… being at home was great… my holiday was great, I was a bit distracted, but in general it was a really good holiday… finally say TA yesterday (Saturday)… it was good to see him, I missed him while I was away… poor baby was sick most of the time I was in the states, he’s still a bit sick, but at least he’s getting better… it was really good to see him (yeah I know I said that already, but it was)… anyways, we spent a couple of hours talking about a bunch of different things… I enjoy his company, even when we’re just sitting around his flat and talking about nothing and everything… actually those are the moments I enjoy the most….

Anyways, back to work tomorrow… first day back to work in the new year… I like my job, but I’m not looking forward to getting up early and all the stress of work…

So I wanted to take a look back at 2007, to see what goals I set for myself and here they are:
My list of personal goals for 2007:
1. Lose these last 10/15 pounds that I’ve been playing with for a few months
2. Travel to 2 places I’ve never been (one being Atlanta - cause I’ve never been…)
3. Participate in another running event (Aside from my Marathon at the end of January)
4. Go back to school

I managed to do 3 out of the 4 goals I set for myself last year… guess which one will appear on my list again this year… well you’ll find out soon enough… I should finish my list of goals in the next couple of days or so…

Anyways, I hope everyone is having a great start to the year… as for me, I’m just taking it one day at a time…

No comments: