Friday, December 15, 2006

TGIF... NY for the weekend

Its finally Friday… well, JB leave today… saw JB on Wednesday evening… actually I went to his house to go see his little brother, cause his little brother left for Naija last night (side note… I’m close to all the entire the family, all the siblings and their parents as well, so a lot of time I’m just there chilling with anyone of them, usually JB, but often times his brothers….) Anyways, JB got to the house about an hour or so after I had been there, we talked for a bit, but I was heading out cause I had stuff to do… and on my way out he says, so I’ll see you tomorrow… and I’m like y, he goes cause I’m leaving Friday … now we hadn’t talked about me seeing him b4 he left for Nigeria but I guess he assumed that I was planning on seeing him before he left on Friday, I told him to call me and we’d figure it out… needless to say, I didn’t see him yesterday, cause by the time I called him he was getting ready to leave his house and so he was like well I see you tomorrow before I leave… and I told him I had to go to work and most likely not, he was like well I’ll call you and we can figure something out, see you tomorrow…
I do want to see him, but then I don’t at the same time cause when I see him and I’m with him, it makes me want to be with him… so I figure that if I don’t see him then maybe I can get my feeling straightened out… but I guess seeing him before his trip wouldn’t be a big deal since he’ll be gone for a month and I’ll have time to work things thru in my head… all this confusion is part of the reason why I haven’t really approached JB bout out situation, cause I’m not sure what it is I want from him exactly…

Going to NY on Saturday after I finish running, going to go see the Color Purple on Broadway on Saturday evening with my sisters and some friends… then we’re gonna do some shopping on Sunday and head home Sunday afternoon… haven’t been to NY in a while, so I’m excited…

Tomorrow running 20 miles… I’m excited and scared at the same time… its gonna be a challenge but I welcome it with open arms…


10 days to Christmas!!!!
Although I’m bitter about not going to Nigeria for Christmas, I have to admit that my Christmas and New years events in the states are always a lot of fun… so I’m excited about the holiday season… all of my siblings are older so they don’t get as excited about Christmas, but my little nephew is old enough to really enjoy Christmas, so I look forward to spoiling him this Christmas… seeing him open gifts and get all excited… bringing back all the good memories of Christmas that I had as a child… and of course taking some days off of work will be nice…

Have a great weekend all…

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the color purple ... im jealous ... you'll have to blog all about it ... i know all the songs but have yet to make it to see the show! be safe!