Tuesday, November 06, 2007

some thoughts...

Hmmm… my ex, L, wants to meet the guy I’m seeing, TA… LOL… yeah right, like L thinks I ever gonna let that happen… especially since I know that L knows ALOT of people and may already know the guy I’m seeing, but may not that he,s the guy I’m seeing… thru discussion I’ve realized the L knows a lot of TA’s friends, so logically it would make sense for him to know who TA is as well… why he wants to me meet my TA, I don’t quite know, guess he’s curious as to what type of guy I’m with, who knows… but I’m surely not going to be the one that sets up an outing and invite the two… but if we all happened to be at the same place at the same time, then by all means, its not a problem… besides TA and I have never discussed any of the exs and I’m pretty sure he doesn’t know that I have an ex in London, not because I’m hiding it or anything like that, but simply cause it hasn’t come up, especially since L and I dated some three years ago… so no biggie… right!?!? Anyways, if it ever came up, I wouldn’t hesitate to tell him cause I’ve got nothing to hide…
Hmmm… my friends are coming to visit from the states this weekend… so we’re headed to Paris for the weekend… which should be fun… a break from London is necessary… although my friends’ visit means I won’t really get to see TA that much for the next week or so, unless he comes out with us, it kinda leaves me a little sad… we haven’t been spending as much time together… well, this weekend I was dealing with some things and needed to be by myself, and now we’re both looking for flats to move into (separately, we not moving in together… I’m not crazy!!!), so between school, work, looking for flats, and sleep… there leaves little time left for couple time… but its cool, for now cause I’m sure we’ll make up it up :-)….

Hmmm… yeah looking for a new flat to move in… I’m looking for a studio or 1bdrm flat to move into… I simply need my own space… or to move into a flat share with like minded people… housing is ridiculously pricey here in London… and being the picky person that I am, I just can’t settle for anything… it must be up to my standard… I’d rather have a small and neat place, then a large sloppy & ugly place… I’d rather spend a little more on rent for my peace of mind, then be cheap and uncomfortable… If I’m going to live in London, I need to do it right or at least my way!

No comments: