Monday, November 19, 2007

Paris for the weekend...

Ooh la la… Paris for the weekend…

I went to Paris for the weekend, 2 weekends ago, with one of the friends that came to visit from the States… it was an interesting weekend to say at the least……


Jean Marc… that’s the name of the French man that I had a rendezvous with this weekend while in Paris… ok,ok, I didn’t really have a rendezvous with Jean Marc (or any other French man while in Paris), but it did sound nice for a quick second… also, lets not forget I am spoken for … but I did meet a very attractive gentleman name Jean March…… tall dark, and handsome… well, let me explain, my friend, R and I were all dressed up in central Paris, and it was about 1:30am, we’d been other there for about 45 minutes, trying to find a nice club to go to… we spoke to a few people here and there, but we felt that most of the people walking by were two young… but then here comes Jean Marc and his 2 friends… they we cute, they looked mature… so we stopped them asked if they knew of any good parties/clubs in the area… well, being the gentlemen they were, they invited us to go to the club with them… the were walking up the street to a club that play hip-hop, reggae, R&B, and so on… sounded great… so R and I tagged along… the club didn’t actually open til 2am, so were were just chatting outside while we waited for the club to open… so 2am finally rolled around… and in we went… the place wasn’t big, but it was a decent size, the music was good and the crowd was really good… so no complaints… I ended up dancing with Jean Marc for most of the evening… he spoke little English and I spoke even less French… but some how we managed to communicate through out the night… Towards the end of the nite, he asked for my email address, which I gave to him… he mentioned that he came to London often and would it be possible to see me if he came…. Well, amidst all the fun and games, ummm I had to make it clear that I was not interested in anything with him, at least nothing more than a friendship… I hadn’t mentioned it before, but it felt appropriate to let him know that I was seeing someone in London… and since I don’t believe in cheating, there were no other options than for us to be friends… as you can guess, I haven’t heard from him, but I didn’t really expect too… especially after I told him I was seeing someone… oh, well… that’s life right!

Anyways, Paris was great… it was great to have my friends around for a little bit… my friends left on Thursday morning… and the first thing on my mind was to see TA, seeing as that I hadn’t seen him in a week, just cause my friends were around and we were busy doing all the tourist stuff…

No comments: