Friday, March 09, 2007

BBall Tournament...

Thank goodness the weekend is finally here… and somehow this week, I’ve managed to find my desire to blog again… seeing as though I actually put up three posts this week…
Anyways, I dunno if any of you all following college Basketball… but I do and I’m excited that the tournaments have started…. Went to hang out with the Accountant last night, and we were watching the tournaments… the ACC tournament is my personal favorite, seeing that I went to an ACC school and there are some strong rivalries there… well… Duke, MD, and Georgia Tech all got knocked out of the first round… Talk about exciting… yesterday was history in the ACC tournament, all lower seeds won yesterday, ensuring that its gonna be a very interesting ACC tournament… the best game yesterday was definitely the Wake Forest vs Georgia Tech game… Wake Forest really deserved that win… I mean they gave a lot of heart, even in double overtime, but to be honest they could have really won the game in regulation time… anyhow, the Tar Heels (UNC) are up first today (my personal favorite team)… and they playing Florida, should be a good game… them Tar Heels better win… If u're into basketball... who r u routing for to win???

In my rambling about the basketball tournament, did I mention I was watching it with the Accountant… and it was a lot of fun, although we were routing for opposite teams, which actually made it more fun… but it was a good time… and did I mention had he managed to make his move on my after us screaming and hollering at the Wake Forest vs. Georgia Tech game…

Anyways… this weekend is my little nephew’s (FB) birthday party… he’s turning two years old in a few days… Man its amazing how much things have changed in the last two year, I can believe how much he grown and how smart he is… So I will be spending my Saturday afternoon at Chucky Cheese’s at his birthday party… and to be truthful, I’m quite excited… now I know Chucky Cheese’s is for kids but I’ll fit right in (I’m truly a kid at heart), its gonna be fun running around playing games… and well the whole family will be there, so I can only imagine how much fun its gonna be… busy weekend, so I probably won’t see the Accountant this weekend, but we’ll see…

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My feelings were hurt when MD got knocked out!!!

Vera Ezimora said...

Yes, I can see you're back 2 blogging.

Vera Ezimora said...

Yes, I can see you're back 2 blogging.

Anonymous said...

happy belated birthday to your little nephew.. dont really care about basketball so all that is lost on me.. have a great week though mami