Monday, April 14, 2008

the weekend gist...

Well, the weekend was good… actually great, to tell you the truth… Friday night went to a club in the west end called Kabaret… it was okay, not exactly what I was expecting, but the entire evening was entertaining to say at the very least. The train ride to get to the west end was full of weirdos that were apparently drawn to me and my friend, S… anyways, S is here for a few days from the states, so I wanted to show her a good time… so the night started off pretty normal, but as we started our journey to the west end, the night took a strange turn… first we got on the train and there was this weird white guy that got on the train with us and proceeded to sit next to me… and tried to carry on a conversation when it was more than obvious that I was not trying to pay him any intentions… he was making on kinds of comments and at one point turned to me and asked ‘can we sing now’… WHAT??? Ok, so I closed my eyes and pretended I was taking a nap, but this guy had the nerve to ‘wake’ me up when he was getting off the train to get me to come with him??? Anyways, he finally gets off the train and then just our luck another weirdo gets on the train, this one was an average looking Asian guy… he sits next to my friend, S, and proceeds to start talking to her… and making dance moves… it was the funniest thing I’d seen in a long time, I couldn’t contain my laughter it was too much… so our stop finally was here, we ran off the train asap… as soon as we got thru the barrier and was headed outside, some random white guys see my friend and I, and starts hopping around, clapping his hands and singing Rihanna’s Please Don’t Stop the Music… now this was hilarious… the rest of the night was cool… we finally found the club and we went in… the club was cool, the music was ok, not as good as L promised me it would be… but you know clubs are unpredictable… we finally made it home at like 4 something and boy was a tired…

Saturday, we went to the Camden Markets, which I’d never been to, but it was amazing!!! There was so many shops and amazing things to see and buy… managed to get some things for my sisters and brothers and a really nice leather jacket for myself… been trying to get this jacket for weeks, but hadn’t found one that fit me perfectly til Saturday… it was a really good buy… after that we headed to Oxford circus to do some shopping and meet up with one of S’s friends… the afternoon was cool… later on we went to this club in Paddington, although I had decided I wouldn’t be visiting that club for a while cause it was a sure thing that I would run into TA there cause that’s his spot and he’s there every weekend, I decided to go after one of my male friends convinced me it would be fun and since one of our friends was having a party there, we had a table and everything, I decided it was worth it… I got dressed to the tee and I was looking good, knowing I would run into the dreaded ex… it would be the first time we’ve seen each other since we split… anyways, I was dancing my life away in the VIP section, when I looked over and saw TA, at first wasn’t sure what to do, so I kept dancing… after a few I went to the bathroom to do a makeup check and then I headed over towards him to say hello… but I ran into his best friend first, B… B is an amazing guy, so down to earth and easy to get along with… anyways, he was happy to see me to, so we gisted for a few minutes. B asked me if I was truly happy with my decision about TA and all and I told him that TA wasn’t willing to make small compromised to make me happy and I couldn’t live with that, and he said he understood and that he knew what type of person TA was… anyways, B encouraged me to go speak to TA… so I went up to TA, and well he acted just like I expected… he gave me a hand shake and said ‘how are you’... and I was like, I don’t even get a hug and he said why would that matter, and there truly wasn’t much else for me to say, so I said ‘I guess it doesn’t matter’ and turned around and walked away… and that was that… went back to talk to B, and told him that TA is still being an a$$... so its whatever… B and I gisted some more and then I went about dancing and mingling and doing my thing… B didn’t really know how things with TA and I ended cause he was in the states when it happened, but I gave him a quick run down… anyways, he was like keep in touch… which I plan on doing cause there’s no reason he and I can’t be friends… anyways, I was glad I finally saw him and got that out the way… anyways, the music was great that night at the club, and there was a lot of cute guys… the night was really good… had a good time, everything that run in with TA wasn’t enough to ruin my mood or the evening… I had a blast dancing, flirting and just chilling… didn’t get home til past 5 am… it was definitely a good night!!!

Of course there’s more gist about why the night was so great :-), but this post is getting to be long… I’ll continue in my next post…

3 comments:

NaijaBloke said...

Hey been a minute,just read thru all ur posts.Nice to know u r enjoying urself in the UK.

Take care

Nigerian Drama Queen said...

Loves the camden markets. Waiting 4 the rest of the jist.

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the Pen Drive, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://pen-drive-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.