Monday, March 10, 2008

Yes, I’m still alive… sorry for the disappearing act… for some reason, I feel like I’ve been apologizing on my blog a lot lately… I’m sure that has to do with the fact that I keep disappearing for weeks at a time… well, school is going as usual… sometimes I really wonder why I decided to go back to school…. who needs another degree? then sometimes I think about going back to get an MBA in the future, then I remind myself how miserable I am at times with school, so I’m pretty sure this is gonna be my last degree… Well, work is there… its work… I’m currently looking for something else cause I’m not happy where I’m at, so I hope everything works out and I can move somewhere better than I currently am… my family… I miss them, not as much as I use to, guess I’m not feeling as homesick as I use to feel, but every now and then I really miss them… talked to my nephew this weekend, he’s three years old, he’s fully of energy, spoilt and just the most adorable human being I’ve very seen, and I called him and he’s like ‘Hi DD, I miss you’… and nothing else made me more homesick than that, I miss playing with both my nephews and my niece… but I’m heading home in April and I can’t wait… gonna buy my ticket this week, once I get paid…

TA… hmmm, where do I start… I dunno about him, that’s all I’ve got to say… its weird actually, cuz the less he’s around, the less I want him around, but on the other hand the more he’s around and the more time I spend with him the more I want him around… does that make any sense at all, I guess I just have one of my moments sometimes… I do care about him a lot and I know he cares about me as well… I’m taking things one day at a time, that’s all I can do… but what I’ve come to realize lately is that he can predict me, just as much as I can predict him… which I think is quite interesting, cause that means he pays attention enough to know how I’m gonna react to things… I can’t wait til the weather gets better so we (TA and I) can go out and do things outside (yes, I know that’s random, but the weather in London sucks, and I’m not about to start walking to the train station in the rain or etc… besides a lot of the things I want to do can only be done in decent weather, like going for a walk in the park, or going to local markets, doing some tourist stuff and so on)… which leads me to another point, how do people stand the weather here... its just ridiculous... I woke up this morning afraid to leave my flat (apartment) cause it was so windy, cold and rainy, i honestly just wanted to cuddle under my duvet for the day... where is Spring already?!?! and apparently last year, summer only lasted for about 2 weeks!!! oh that better not be the case this year cause I'm looking forward to a nice summer with warm sunny days!!!

anyways, i hope everyone has a good week... cheers :-)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Come Spend a week in Ontario, Canada and London weather will seem like heaven. lol

First time reader of ur blog :)

Mineexclusively said...

Nice update. Was in your neck of woods, MD/DC last weekend. Had fun. Rained tho.

About TA, girl you'll be just fine.

I am getting ready for spring/summer.

Stay blessed.

Discombobulated Diva said...

@Anonymous... if Cananda is worse than London weather, better believe you won't be catching my in Canada any time soon...

@Mineexclusively... I miss MD/DC so much, can't wait to go back home in April... its gonna be so much fun... glad u enjoyed MD...
I'm hopeful for things with TA and I, just taking it one day at a time :-)...