Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Its all over...

Hmmm... Easter weekend was great... 4 days of relaxing and chilling, couldn't have asked for a better weekend... except for having to do some work for school...

Btw, TA and I broke up, we've gone our seperate ways... so hence the title of my entry... its all over now... crazy thing is that i'm okay with this decision, at least i am for now... let's see how i'm holding up in a week... but i have a very sneaky suspicion that i'll be doing just fine :-)... besides, I know that everything happens for a reason, whether I understand the reason or not...

3 comments:

Mineexclusively said...

Awww, sorry dear. Not sure sorry is appropriate sef.

Nothing do you. Have fun in London. Spring/summer is around the corner. Time to have unlimited fun.

Anonymous said...

sorry to hear about TA. All the best...

Anonymous said...

I am glad you are happy and doing just fine.