Tuesday, December 04, 2007

he's M.I.A.

Well, it been two days since TA and I had our little disagreement… and well I haven’t heard from him… yeah I’m a little distraught, but what can I do… I can’t make him call or text me, can’t make him pick up my calls so all I can do is wait… which is something that I’m most definitely not good at wait… I’m impatient, something too impatient for my own good… but what can I do… but I can’t sit here and blame myself for ever… ok, he didn’t like what I said… I apologized (more than one… more than twice… more than I ever do)… isn’t this where we’re suppose to talk things thru and work it out… well its suppose to be, but TA has disappeared, haven’t heard from him since he left my place 2 nights ago… not one word… if u can’t be a little patient with me, then we’re definitely gonna have some issues… I’m not the most patient person, but for the person I care about, my patience can become an never ending ocean of compassion and understanding… but I guess that’s not how he see it… at this point I really don’t know what to think… I can’t stand the silent treatment, it gets under my skin, I prefer for someone to yell, fuss and get it out of their system, so we can move on from the situation… but with the silent treatment, they keep all the aggression and anger inside, just waiting for one day to explode…

This is killing me… and I know myself, the longer it takes TA to come around, the more upset I’ll be, and the more likely I will say something even more inappropriate to him…

7 comments:

Unknown said...

There's nothing prayer cna't solve.

I definately know how u feel

Kunta said...

Inhale deeply...then breath slowly.
Don't know what's going thro his head but to you, i'll say be patient still.
Now is a good to time to learn the virtue because it always comes in handy.

Anonymous said...

Patience is necessary. He may need some time away to digest. But you have to relax and be calm. That way you do not say something even more inappropriate the next time you see him. That surely would not help the situation

Anonymous said...

guys are always on a different time table as well ... and it may be for the best that he's taking a moment to compose himself... Im impatient as all get out as well so I feel ya ... but perhaps this break is a good time for both of you to think ... so that there isnt that blow up ... its possible!

Unknown said...

Is he back in action?

kokolette said...

ok, i say he needs to text or email or something!
how long has it been?

Discombobulated Diva said...

@Olamild... he's definitely back in the picture, but i'm just taking it one day at a time...

@Kunta... Patience is a virtue that i've been trying to learn for most of my life... but you're right...

@Epsilonicus... while i don't want to upset him, should i be walking on egg shells everytime he comes around? that's not a way to go thru a relationship... doesn't it make more sense to talk it thru, work it out and move... anyways, he's sticking to his claim that he wasn't upset, just need some time...

Ms. Cali Brwn... girl, we are always on the same page... i hope i can become more patient one day...

@kokolette... it was onlt a day an a half... and we finally talked...

DD