Thursday, July 05, 2007

randomness...

The 4th was cool… did some much needed relaxing… small family cookout with the usual people, it was cool… weird that the holiday was in the middle of week… but I’m not complaining about a day off, I’ll take whatever I can get!!!

London here I come… so I’m still awaiting word about my internship program in London… I’ve been accepted into the program, but now I’m doing interviews with companies… so things are definite until I get a job offer from a company in UK… but of course, me being me, I had a back up plan!!! I found out on Tuesday evening that I got accepted into a Masters Program at the University of London… excited… I’ve also been accepted to City University and Manchester University… I ended up turning down the offer Manchester cause they made me an offer really early in March and I have to give them a decision by May, before I heard back from any other programs I had applied to. I’m still waiting to hear back from Imperial… but most likely if the internship doesn’t work out, I’ll be going to the University of London…. I am determined to move to the UK…

Hmmm… so RFM and I hung out Tuesday evening… after we had our discussion and we decided to be just friends… well apparently he forget within the short 24hr period about the discussion, but I gently reminded him… its an interesting situation and we’re working thru it… but I have to admit that for some reason I am more attracted to him now that we’re just friends, cause he’s more of himself and I’m more me… but I plan on just keeping it friends… i'm good at keep things platonic with exs, not perfect, but i handle it well...

3 comments:

Original Mgbeke (Part 2) said...

Change is always good! I wish you the best of luck with everything.
Oh, and did I mention that I LOVE british chocolates? lol

Unknown said...

Lol ... I think you'll love London, I do! And to echo shopaholic, change is always interesting!

Jameil said...

fab o!! good job girl!!