Monday, February 02, 2009

Sunny Side up!

Dubai for the weekend…

Spent the last 5 days or so in Dubai, in the sunny hot weather enjoying life… it was great… went to Dubai for my cousin’s wedding and it was great… where do I start…

1. Hmmm, it was my first trip to Dubai… to say I love that place would be an understatement… its absolutely gorgeous there… it’s a nice change from the unpredictable and miserable weather of London!
2. The wedding was spectacular to say at the least… the wedding was very well prepared and everything was just amazing… was/am on a diet, so couldn’t eat as much as I wanted, but from what I did taste, the food was amazing…
3. It was great to be around family, my sister, brother and mum flew in from the states, and a lot of cousins from Nigeria and different places of world were also around, people I hadn’t seen for years… it was great to catch up!
4. Met some new people over the weekend… hmmm… I’ll leave it at that for now… but it was definitely interesting :-)!!!
5. Definitely made some new friends… and planned some trips for the future to go visit… so we’ll see…
6. I was having so much fun, I didn’t have time to sit down and sort out of my life, but maybe I did… maybe the issues that I am fretting over are not that important, cause if they were then I would have dealt with them right… maybe I’m just worried for no reason!
7. Will definitely be making my way back to Dubai soon!!!
8. Was definitely not expecting to come back to a snow blanketed London… and although it has immobilized most of London, it’s still an amazing sight!

So all in all… my trip was great, had a great time with my fam, and with old and new friends… no really decisions were made… but that’s okay for now…

No comments: