Monday, May 19, 2008

Update....

TA and I have been broken up for about two months, and to be honest, I am completely enjoying life without him… when I was with him, a majority of my life revolved around him and his wants and needs, which I didn’t really like… recently though, I found out some information about TA, that was not so good and it only reinforced to me that I made the right decision about him and I… I’ve forgiven him and moved on with life, I mean honestly what else can I do??? TA has been making appearance in my life again lately, we’ve ran into each other a few time times in the last couple of weeks, and well the interaction gets more and more interesting… The last time I saw him, which was just this past Saturday. I have to admit, we did spend a good amount of time together in the club dance together and we flirted a lot, but that was it for me… I was just enjoying myself in the club… he told me wants to talk, talk about things and just clear the air… so we’ll see what he has to say, if he ever does get around to clearing the air… although I have every reason to never speak to TA again, cause he was shady, when I see him I still speak to him and ask of his wellbeing, that’s just the type of person I am…. Yeah I know he did me wrong, and while I may not want to be in a relationship with him, I still care about him as a person and wish him all the best… TA and I have very different ways of thinking… I use to hold grudges and so on, which is what TA does, but I realized it so much easier to forgive people and just move on with life… life is just too short to be holding on to anger, if someone upsets me, I tell them and then I forgive them and move on… that’s all I can do… trust me, I forgive people for self reasons, I forgive people so I can move on… and besides karma will take care of them, cause whatever they do, will be returned to them, so no need for me to be holding grudges… TA doesn’t understand why I even speak to him after what he did, and I told him, one day he’ll realize how my brain works and he’ll finally understands me…
Anyways, despite his past actions, I do hope that one day TA and I can be friends, I actually think it’s a good possibility for the future… as long as he doesn’t misinterpret my kindness as a signal that I want to get back with him, then things between him and I will be just fine…

The single is great… and I mean that in every sense of the word… being single in London is such a great experience… this isn’t to say that I don’t want a relationship, I do, eventually… but right now I’m enjoying myself… I’m hanging out with my friends, catching up my cousins, exploring new things to do in London and so on… its nice to be able to plan my social calendar with out always consulting someone else, especially if that person is a bit controlling… well, I’ve been managing to visit a few new clubs so far… finally went to Carbon Bar – Love it… also tried out Babble – nice place, nice crowd and good music... more place to come soon... :-)...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ive been wonderin where youve been! I feel ya on forgiveness... plus holdin grudges is like and sickness... dont like the feelin... glad that youre enjoyin the singles scene ... I have to remind myself of the freedom I have in singleness and remember to take advantage of it!

Anonymous said...

Holding grudges is bad for the psyche. Nothing positive comes out of holding them.

You make me want to come to London and check out the night life.

Discombobulated Diva said...

@Amber... hey girlie... its been a minute... just been so crazy busy with work, school and London... you need to definitely do your thing while u can :-)...

@Epsilonicus... you definitely need to come check out the night life here... its crazy, nothing like Bmore... you'd have a great time!!