Sunday, October 14, 2007

off to work tomorrow...

tomorrow is my first day of work in the UK... i'm all prepared... i have my high waisted skirt, with my white and black pin striped shirt from Hawes & Curtis... my black heels... my carrying bag... to say i'm excited is an understatement... can't wait to see how things work out tomorrow... let's hope there's some good eye candy in the office...

anyways, what a night last night (saturday) was... lets just say that the 'date' i went on didn't go so well.... but i'll devulge of that information on my next blog entry... til then... ta ta...

~DD

3 comments:

SET said...

GOODLUCK WITH WORK,

Anonymous said...

im glad youre back... hmmm i have a tragic date story as well... lol ... this is Amber just in case you didnt know! hope the first day went smashingly!

WhozHe said...

I hope things work out well for you.