Friday, December 21, 2007

learning to be happy...

I’m continuing to learn that just because he doesn’t always show how his feels exactly the way I want him to doesn’t mean he’s not showing it in the best way he knows how to… he gently reminded me of this the other night as I feel asleep in his arms… there are things that he does for me that he wasn’t willing to do in past relationships, and his intentions are well noted… I don’t want him to think I take those things for granted, cause I know he tries… but as he said, he’s very traditional and old school… and as I said, I’m very new school and we just need to find a way to meet half way… which I think we’re both starting to learn to do… he’s doing the little things I ask for, but definitely in his own style… his intentions are known and his reasoning are understood, but of course he does it in his own style, and I wouldn’t expect him to do it any differently… he’s meeting me half way to make sure that we both stay happy, and that makes me very happy… and I’m gonna do all I can to make sure I keep him happy as well… and I’m learning to stop stressing so much about everything, and just enjoy things with him, cause he makes me happy…
(Can I mention, I’ve been hit on by men more this week alone, than I have in the last month… interesting the things you notice when u stop focusing ALL of your attention on one person or one thing…)

No comments: